Mathematics
aperez6974
19

A spinner has 10 equally sized sections, 8 of which are gray and 2 of which are blue. The spinner is spun twice. What is the probability that the first spin lands on gray and the second spin lands on blue ?

+1
(2) Answers
andrewfedorko

probability of landing on grey: 8/10 = 80/100 = 80% probability landing on blue: 2/10 = 20/100 = 20% -probability of landing on a grey on first spin is 80% -probability of landing on a blue on second spin is 20%  

CariBialas281

It would be 8-2 Because(out of 10) 8 means 80% And 2 means 20% It would end up to be 80%-20%

Add answer