Biology
monyvia23
23

A man has blood type AB and his wife has blood type B. What are the possible blood types for their child? blood types A and B blood type AB blood types A, B, and AB

+2
(2) Answers
kezy

The easiest way to solve this would be a punnet square.  The man has AB Blood The woman has BO Blood.  The baby has 50% Chance of having type BO Blood 25% Chance of having AB Blood and 25% Chance of having AO blood. So the child can have type B, AB, or A Blood! Hope this helps!

adishman

If the wife has blood type AB then the child can have blood type A. ---- Gavin

Add answer